CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun

So for Halloween this year, I had absolutely no idea what to do. After browsing the Halloween store aisles for close to an hour, I decided that grabbing random items would have to do. I grab purple hair spray, a choke collar, fake piercings, and neon green and black tights. Yeah.


After lots of thinking, I decided on being a punk rocker...namely Avril Lavigne. So I got a couple of tattoos, dyed my hair, had a couple of piercings, and cut up a "rock" shirt of mine...here are the results:

At BT, we had a halloween party. Lots of candy, food, games, and fun! The kids seemed to really enjoy it and most even dressed up:



What did you dress up as?

God bless you all!

1 comments:

Joann said...

Okay, time for a new blog. It is too scary looking at your picture. My daughter is actually very beautiful, just remember that as you look at this Halloween "Scary" picture