CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

After 2 years...

Today was a big day for my basketball team. After two years, we finally won a game! We played hard, and came out 12-9 victors! Yes, 12-9. :)


Congrats to Taquan, Devin, Eric, Cameron, Jesse, Davevontay, Mariah, Joshua, and Germaine!



Devin- the playmaker

Eric-the big man/beast :)




Davevontay-the hustler



Germaine-the all-around guy



Joshua-the heart


I wish I had pics of Cameron (rebound king), Taquan (the super star), Jesse (the defender), and Mariah (our secret weapon), but I will take a team picture soon!


Oh yeah, and Jesse says we won because of our new lucky charm...the blue dolphin (why? i have no idea!):






God bless you all!

1 comments:

Joann said...

YEA! Congrats to your team. I am so excited they finally won. Bet there was a lot of hooping & hollering in the gym. Hope you have a fantastic week....Luv ya!