CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wayyy too long

Hello everyone! I know it's been forever since I've written, I think the longest i've went without writing on my blog.


The truth is, i've been way busy. I am now taking two grad school classes, working 40+ hours 6 days a week, and in my spare time praying/thinking about the future.


Anyways, I, from the prompting of my brother, have been listening and studying Chip Ingram's r12 Christian series. I would highly recommend any and everyone checking it out at : http://www.livingontheedge.org/r12/


Hope you enjoy it! Oh and also, if you get a chance, listen to my kids' dreams on Arloa's blog: http://arloasutter.blogspot.com/2009/03/big-dreams.html#links


Finally, I'm headed to Arkansas today! YAY!!!! Last month, I got to go home for a couple of days, here's a picture of Jeremy and I at the marina:




God bless you all!

1 comments:

Leanne said...

Love the picture, & so glad for a new post!
Love you!