CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Home

I go home on Friday. I am so excited and ready. Honestly, I love my kids and its not necessarily that I need a break from them, I just need a break in general. I'm so tired...I've been so busy with work and moving out, I haven't had a moment to relax in a few weeks. I know I can't complain because I'm so blessed to be at this stage in my life, but boy oh boy, am I looking forward to my queen size bed with large fluffy pillows!




Today was the last day of the program until January 7th. The kids got to shop in the Christmas store today, and it was so funny watching them trying to pick out gifts for their moms and dads. It was cute as they picked up hideous purses or candles or just random stuff and be like, oooohhhh my mom would like this! Then of course, you'd get the little boy who'd be carrying around a basketball or other toy and be like, my dad will love this...i promise! yeah, yeah right! It was awesome, though, to see some of them who were totally wanting to only get gifts for the family members and it didn't even really occur to them that they should get something for themselves. One girl got a whole 16 piece dish set for 5 dollars! I am thinking her momma is going to love it!


Our Christmas staff party was today. It was HILARIOUS. I haven't laughed so much in a long time. My co-workers are absolutely amazing and they make me laugh so much. I am so blessed because everyday I get to go to work with people I really love and enjoy being around. They have really made me feel like a part of team, from day one!


Goodnight all...hopefully I'll be seeing a lot of you guys soon!

0 comments: