CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

CAMP

This week I went to a camp with my kids in Wisconsin. THANKFULLY I was in a cabin with our oldest girls (the youngest was 13), so it was a pretty stress free week. Although it was practically stress free, it was still beyond tiring!



We did everything from horseback riding (my favorite) to wall climbing and lots of volleyball (which i HATED cuz i SUCK at it!)...it was great getting to know my girls better and seeing a different side of them. As much fun as I had with them...I was so very very excited to get home and sleep in my own bed away from the hard mattress, kids screaming and mosquitos biting!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Camp Timber-Lee 08:

Sunday I go HOME for a week!!!! YAY!

God bless you all!

1 comments:

Kimmiej said...

Hey Shasta, I'm glad things are going well! love and miss you :)