CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

TIME FLIES!

Time really has flown by. I feel like yesterday was our first day of summer studies and here it is, the day before the last day of the program.

We went on our last field trip today. We went to Deep River Water Park. It was a ton of fun and every single kid loved it! I really enjoyed it because, well, they kids were in great moods. :)


Next week we go to camp for a week. I can not wait because I miss KAA so much. We are going to a camp called Camp Timber-lee in Wisconsin. I've heard its fun but not anything like KAA, so we'll see.

The week after that, I go to Arkansas to see my family for the first time in 6 months! WAHOO!!!! I can't wait!

Anyways, this summer has really worn me down. I keep getting cold sores because my immune system is a little weak right now, but it's been well worth it. This summer has been awesome! It's been a definite learning experience and I'm falling more more in love with this ministry.

Pray for me and the kids as we gear up to go to camp! Have a great weekend...God bless you all!

1 comments:

Joann said...

Hope you have a ton of fun. Can't wait to see you next week....Luv ya!