CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Its Over!

Softball is officially over! Today we had the all-star game. 3 of our girls were picked to play on the team and we were super excited to see them get their "all-star" debut. Well, after 10 long innings, we finally ended with a tie, 7-7.


It was great...here are the girls after the game:


Way to go ladies!

Although its been a forever long season (3months) i'm very sad for it to be ending. I love each and ever player on this team!




God bless you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

my name is scout i saw you guys at camp timber-lee/urbancamp a couple weeks ago.You guys probably played me in carpet ball.I was the girl who was always winning on the beach.I saw your pictures and my dad is the one who founded nearwest little league.scout.muzikowski@gmail.com