CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Poet in the making...



On Wednesdays, we have "blogging" for the 6th-8th. Today, we had the kids do poems. One of our girls (in the pic) went WAY above and beyond and wrote an amazing poem...here it is:

No one will ever get me completely
I know they won't because I have a puzzle and I hid the pieces
Falling to the ground
But not making a sound
Looking for the door out
Only finding the floor and trying to shout
To someone that will listen to me
Someone that would see
The other side instead of the one I hide beneath
I want to fly to far and get lost maybe
Things get harder and harder lately
I want to fly to the moon
Get there quick and soon
Go to a place where there is only one room
So I can think
And hear myself to
So I can blink
And its not you
Always taunting me until I yell stop
Then my emotions spill and I have to mop
Or ill leave the spill there and mope silently
Have a very hard time breathing
I wash myself till I feel brand new
Only to be dirtied up by you
Again
The end
Or the begin..

0 comments: