CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 11, 2008

The Many Faces of My Beautiful Kids

Here are some of my wonderful kids, during our Christmas party and other December festivities! Enjoy!!!! PLEASE COMMENT! Playin in the snow! This was the first big snow of the winter!

One of our seventh grade boys!
A tutor helping out a couple of our kindergarteners!
The boy on the right is a mayor, the girl is a kindergartener!

The girl on the left is ccccrrazy! Love her tho!
Way blurry...still tryin to figure out the settings on my camera! But, cute pic!
Bible study group....5-6th grade girls....can you imagine the FUN we have? LOL


On the bus ride home...these kids are cousins!
This my girl right here...she's got an attitude but she's matured so much ova the past few months!
6th grader...all the 4th grade girls are in LOVE with him :)



This boy is ssssoooo sweet....look at that precious face!
Showin off what she got for Christmas!
Three my favorite kids...they crack me up!
Smile for the camera!
Awwww....now, this girl is amazing! Very mature for her young 13 years! She is going places someday...I promise it!



One of our mayors and our fifth graders...the mayor is an awesome Godly kid...HG 2nd year!
Two of our mayors...the one on the right is my girl, one of my favorites!
Awww....she was so happy!



Now, this one right here...she's a trip! But, shes got big goals....wants to be a Pediatrician...go ahead girl!
I promise you, you'll never find a person as HILIARIOUS as this girl....I laugh everytime she walks in the door...and she is SO LOUD...lol





Oh LORD, what can I say about him?




Now, seriously , this my girl right here! She is so so so sweet and innocent! I LOVE HER!






All the presents for the kiddos!




Her bein her silly self!
1st grader...on the bus home!
I wish this wasn't so blurry...he is a DOLL!
MY KIDS LOVE FRIED CHICKEN!

Can you spell TROUBLE! LOL










1 comments:

Joann said...

These kids are cuties. The little girl on the right (the one with the tutor) is sooo adorable. Look at that dimple...