CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Stimulating Conversations?


Here is a conversation I had today with one of my girls at Breakthrough:


Me: Hey Kanika, what's up?

Kanika: Hey Shasta, nuttin...want some? (Flamin Hotts-a brand of cheetos/popcorn-ALL my kids eat them!)

Me: NO! I hate those stuff...they r too hot for me!

Kanika: ahh, you know the real reason is they make you need to poop.

Me: WHAT?

Kanika: yeah, these things make you need to poop really bad...Mannne, let me tell ya the first time my brother gave me some....I was pootin all ova the house and needin to poop.

Me: hmm...maybe that should be your next science experiment, do Flamin Hotts make you need to poop?

Kanika: why? It's a FACT.


HAHAHAHAH...LOL


And people actually ask me why I would ever want to work with urban youth. Probably because I laugh more when I'm with them than anytime else...they are HILIARIOUS!


ps. i know i already posted the picture above, but the girl in the picture is the one and only Kanika...

1 comments:

Joann said...

Ok...I could have done without that story. Not my idea of stimulating conversation....lol...Surely there is a funnier conversation that doesn't have to do with bodily functions.