CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

COMMENTS WAHOOO


So, I just was notified by a friend that my blog doesn't allow comments by anyone but gmail users. Therefore, not very many people can comment on my blog.

I'm assuming :) that's why I get very few comments...so I figured out how to change it where anyone, including people who want to keep their commments anyonomous, can now comment on my blog. All you have to do is comment and then instead of "signing in" at the bottom, click nickname and just put your name. That way, you don't actually have to put a gmail account :)

So, peeps...you now have no reason not to comment...lol

I expect a lot now! :)


God bless you all...and I'm going to leave you with a quote I found a few days ago that I absolutely thought is necessary for all people, it's a quote on ATTITUDE:


"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important that the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than apperance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you...we are in charge of our attitudes."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally!

Unknown said...

okay. so well. i could have commented all along...but i don't think i have...

but now i am.
i enjoy you. your words. being neighbors. life with you as a friend in the city.

things are just...good.