CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Youth

Lord, if you could help me understand why a CHILD at 13 years old would want to have sex, that would be great. Because see, I dont understand it at all. Not at all.

13 years old and scared that she's pregnant? 13 YEARS OLD and SCARED THAT SHE'S PREGNANT. (Thankfully she found out she's not)

What is wrong with this world? Where have we failed? Where has the church failed? Where have families failed?

God help us...thank you for calling me to youth ministry. I fear it is a burden that I cannot undo...I fear it is a burden too big for me. Can I, one person, really make a difference? Am I, one person, really making a difference? This is a question that haunts me daily...

These kids, OUR FUTURE, they have so many pressures these days. Faced with so many decisions at such a young age. What can we do to help these children?

Lord, if you can help me understand why a CHILD at 13 years old would want to have sex...that would be great. Because see, I dont understand it at all. Not at all.

0 comments: